About Our Cooking Classes
At Rest Farmhouse Inspired’s cooking classes, you will learn culinary techniques and explore exciting recipes using locally sourced ingredients, all in a hands-on, fun environment. We offer a variety of classes, so please check out our Available Classes on our e-commerce site:
- Date Night (including live jazz)
- Culinary Technique Classes such as French Bistro, Steakhouse, Paleo Cooking, Tasty Gluten Free, Super Simple Weeknight, and Gastropub
- Classes specially designed for moms and dads to hide those veggies or explore the joy of cooking with your children
- Best Chef Competition (perfect for foodie friends or corporate gatherings)
- Special Events (Big Game Appetizers and Holiday Preparations)
- Introductions to Cooking (Preparation for “soon-to-be” College Students, Dinner for Underachievers)
You are greeted at all of our classes with an appetizer. From there, each group of two will have their own cooking station complete with all of the necessary equipment to explore the gastronomic techniques and artistry that makes cooking such a fun, fascinating, and important part of hospitality.
Guests at our evening classes are welcome to bring their own wine, beer, or cocktails. We will make suggestions for the best pairings with the menu! Complimentary hot coffee, iced tea, and water will be available at all classes. There will be plenty of food, so come hungry and be prepared for fun and learning!
For our upcoming classes, please check out our
(Link takes you to our e-commerce site)